A system tuning and tweaking tool for advanced users with root access!
SysTune for Root Users v1.7.6play.google.com.sci.systune
This is a system tuning and tweaking tool for advanced users with root access. It allows you to change various system settings to optimize your system.
This is my very first App on the Market. I am open for feedback and try at my best to solve any requests if possible.
It is very advised to properly inform yourself about those settings as i do not take any responsability for any damamge to your device.
- Changing priority of processes allows you to prevent lagging or other issues. E.g. when a back ground process slows down your phone or your forground app struggles to do its work fluently.
- Note: The background service for monitoring processes to renice them causes no increased battery drain!
- See Help Tab for more informations before using this feature!
- Changing min/max CPU frequency
- Changing cpu governor
- Changing advanced governor settings
- Voltage Control (SVS and HAVS supported)
- Block device settings like IO-Scheduler
- Kernel (Scheduler) Tweaks
- VM Tweaks
- Changing priorities of active processes (renice)
- Apply on Boot
- Mulit-Core / -CPU support
- Realtime CPU Clock Speed and "Time in State"-View of each Core/CPU
- Save and load settings individually for each tab.
- Improved Multi-Core/-CPU Stress funtion (in CPU Tab press Menu)
- Safe Mode ( see in-app Help for Informations )
- The availability of the features depends on your system. E.g. if your installed kernel does not provide access to VDD Levels voltage control than it won't be available.
- The CPU Stress function is quite simply. It does stress the cpu fine but to verify stability more than this is needed. so running this test for an hour does not mean your undervolting will not crash you phone ;) After installation take your time and read the informations on the Help-Tab.
- The zip file for toggling the Safe Mode on/off can also be found on the web site!
- Fixed SysTune not recognising granted rooton some devices - VERY sorry for this!
- If SysTune fails to acquire root or does not find busybox on the system it now shows a message to inform the user.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+