Get ready to DEFEND THE WORLD!
The biggest sequel in tower defense history is finally available for Android phones and tablets: Fieldrunners 2 has arrived! From Subatomic Studios, creators of the award winning classic strategy game comes an all new adventure that was years in the making. Build epic mazes out of powerful weapons to defend the world from the invading fieldrunners!
The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense, now!
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge!
- A tower that launches bee hives!
- Tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
- Revolutionary AI - each enemy creates a dynamic, realistic path through the battlefield!
- Gorgeous, hand painted, 2D graphics by award winning artists!
- 20 unique, upgradeable weapons!
- Custom loadouts let you pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
- Air strikes, mines, and powerful items so you can strike with the precision of a surgeon!
- Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps bring all new challenges to tower defense!
- Trenches, bridges, and tunnels add new dimensions to gameplay!
- Collect all the Elite enemies to become the ultimate tower defense champion!
- A tower that turns enemies into barnyard animals!
- "Conserve Memory" option added for stability on tablets.
- Tower placement offset fixed for widescreen devices (e.g., Nexus 7).
- Additional bug fixes.