Pixerist FX Free is a Photo Effects app with lots of cool filters to bring magic to your images!
Photo Editor - Pixerist FX Pro com.PixeristFX
Pixerist FX Free is a Photo Effects app with lots of cool filters to bring magic to your images. You can apply several filters on the same image, creating unusual and stunning effects. Combining filters, effects and frames you have virtually thousands of filters created by your own. Share your art on your favorite social network - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest.
If you're looking for new Instagram filters maybe you'll find some very unique filters in Pixerist.
Pixerist was developed with the creative process in mind. The app offers a wide range of filters and effects variations to be applied over an original image in multiple levels of complexity, not tying the user to only one filter or frame option.
In a few minutes the user can produce many artistic variations on his / her photo and save or/and share on any social network or cloud storage service. Pixerist is registered at Facebook as a Facebook app, you can share your filtered photos even without having the Facebook native app installed on your device. You can also share your photos on Instagram, as if you're using a new Instagram filter.
There are many different filters styles as Toon , Pop Art, Vintage, Overlayed Colors, and Beauty Skin Cleaning effects.
Toon filters make your image look like a hand drawn cartoon, gving a sketch look.
Pop Art filters give you effects based on the techniques of Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein, with tinted colors and graphic print effects.
Vintage filters turns your photo into 19th and early 20th century years photography look, with dust and old film texture effects. There is also a 70's slide filter.
- Multiple crop formats
- The user is not tied to a square cropping format. There are 4 other formats other than the 1:1 square: 16 X 9, 9 X 16, 3 X4 and 4 X 3.
- Full Screen preview
- This is a simple feature not found in no other photo app. Clicking on the "Full Screen" button gives the user a clean big preview of the finished photo.
- Zoom image feature
- The user can zoom in the image to check how a filter is acting over some detail of the image.
- Real thumbnails previews
- What the user sees on the thumbnails is an actual miniature of the real image with the filter applied, not a tree or just a small crop of the original image. The user can have an exact idea of what the image will be after applying a filter. Thumbnails are a detailed menu of lots of possible variations.
- Smooth and Easy to use interface
- All the main buttons have captions. Although icons can be pretty obvious, sometimes they aren't. So why not make the interface even more simpler to use ?
- Consistent workflow
- The user is free to begin working at no predefined order, for example by adjusting brightness and contrast, or applying a filter first. When the user is inside a module there are no other options that could generate confusion, only "Cancel" or "Apply". As soon as "Apply" is hit, the user is back to the main menu to save and share or continue to refine the image.
- Superimpose filters and effects with thousands of possible variations
- When the user hits "Apply" button, the new image is automatically set as the base image to receive new filters and effects. All the thumbnails are updated and the user is ready to try new variations over the "new" original image.
- Multiple levels of interaction
- The user can do a one click effect and publish on any social network in less than 30 seconds, or spend five to ten minutes refining the image applying multiple effects and frames. Pixerist doesn't limit the creativity of the user to a few filters and frames.
- Freedom to save without sharing
What's in this version : (Updated : 27 March 2016)
Version 2.0.7 - March 27 - Easter Version
New Filter Store ! New free and paid galleries !
Filters are faster !
Version 2.0.6 - January 28
New Free gallery - Overlays
New languague : Spanish !
Version 2.0.5 - November 18
New edit commands : Exposure and Gamma
New Undo and Redo functions
Version 2.0.1 - October 23
Small fixes and adjustments
Required Android O/S : 2.3 and up