NotifierPro greatly improves the way your device displays notifications!
NotifierPro Plus play.google.com.notificationtoaster
With NotifierPro ( Notifier Pro ) you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
This app provides banner notifications for any app installed on your phone.
Support :* If you have any question or suggestion, please use our feedback page here :https://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky.
- To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service "NotifierPro" (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
- You then have to use the "Monitoring" section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
- Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
- Click the notification to launch it
- Swipe to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to dismiss notifications coming from the same app/contact
- Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
- If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, banners will show above your lockscreen.
- As a default, notifications will be enabled for SMS, MMS, missed calls, GMail, Talk, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc...
- You can set individual settings for each app
- You have access to 5 exclusives themes
- You can choose the text position
- You can hide the icon
- You can choose the size for the banner
- You can set custom vibration patterns
- You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
- You can disable clicks
- You can set quiet hours
- You can use reminders
- You can use privacy options
- You can display the contact picture for any app (experimental)
- Notification history, you can now show your last notifications and access custom settings for the apps. This can be disabled in the advanced settings
- Themes are now also available to free version users
- (PRO) Reminders. You can now set reminders based on time or location. Just hit the icon on a notification banner.
- (PRO) You can set a custom ringtone/vibration pattern for reminders.
- Bug fixes
Required Android O/S : 2.1+