Light Flow - LED&Notifications play.google.com.lightflow
Take control of your notifications. LEDs, vibrations, repeating sounds and more.
Light Flow allows you to take control of your notification LED colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 250 applications and system events such as:
- Missed calls
- Voice mail
- Calendar reminders
- SMS messages
- MMS messages
- Low battery
- No signal
- Google talk
There's different profiles for when your phone is charging and when it is running on battery. If you find it eats your battery too much for your liking then you can change settings to conserve the battery use.
What's in this version : (Updated : Dec 24, 2015)
- Bug fixes and support for over 30 new apps
- For full change list see here:http://www.reactle.com/p/change-log.html
- Select a notification and it will synchronize to the watch
- Have initial and repeating notification sounds on the watch just like on the phone
- Choose which device you want the notification sound played on (phone, watch, both, watch if connected, otherwise phone)
- Added notification for when microphone is muted during call
- Many bug fixes