t's been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world's cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding!
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville air.com.sarahnorthway.rebuild3
It's been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world's cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time.
Rebuild 3 is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It's a thoughtful game that'll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you'll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
This sequel to the "unputdownable" Rebuild Mobile (aka Rebuild 2) is much MUCH bigger. Just check out these features:
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
- 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend...
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 70 types of equipment to find
- 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper...
- 200,000 words of event text - enough to fill two novels
What's new in this version : (Updated : 3 May 2016)
- back button quits from main menu
politicians bring an extra survivor when leaving
fewer needed squares for epic maps
better cleanup of ghost and schmooze missions
click faction face to find HQ even if unscouted
backup/restore save data via the internet
fixed wrong pronouns
fixed error when spawning zombie in tutorial
fixed bath salts 200 count
fixed nelson questline reward
fixed mobs destroyed when stomping factions
fixed calling dead mother "my daugher"
fixed Google Play Games issue