Mobile Aircraft Carrier Landing Simulator !
F18 Carrier Landing play.google.com.f18carrierlanding
Landing on a flight deck is one of the most difficult things a navy pilot will ever do. The flight deck only has about 500 feet (about 150 meters) of runway space for landing planes, which isn't nearly enough for the heavy, high-speed jets F/A-18 Hornet. Like a Top-Gun pilot enjoy afterburner, tonneau, loop.
You will be the pilot of F/A-18 Hornet, F-14 Tomcat and C-2A Greyhound aircraft flying in virtual environments with a stunning graphic. You will have the possibility to see again your performances with 30 seconds REPLAY function with the possibility of changing the point of view switching between several cameras and immediately share personal screenshots on Facebook and Twitter!
For a worldwide challenge!
- Missions: Gameplay Engine with six different missions.
- Enjoy Start your flight from carrier, learn to land on the ground airbase, go for patrol and photo reconnaissance.
- Learn levels
- Free/Random Landing level with advanced weather conditions settings (wind, rain, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
- Multi-touch controls.
- F/A-18 Hornet cockpit view mode.
- I.F.L.O.L.S. approaching system.
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
- - FLIGHT SIMULATOR with WORLDWIDE TERRAIN and NAVIGATION SYSTEM
- Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
- Realistic fuel consumption
- More realistic aircraft and extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
- 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives
- F-16 Fighting Falcon
- A-7 Corsair II
- F-22 Raptor
- SU-47 Berkut
- C-130 Hercules
- EF Typhoon